Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pause in the proceedings.....

Well, it's all got a bit much for me... Been struggling to keep up with content for both the Red Devil Motors blog and Vintage Bicycling since moving all bicycle content over to VB. I had thought that a cycle-centric blog would mean that I posted more treader content but in reality it has suffered.

So... for now bicycles move back to Red Devil Motors and Vintage Bicycling will experience a temporary pause in service.

In the meantime thanks for visiting Vintage Bicycling and please take a look at Red Devil Motors. If it is strictly bicycles only you are interested in just follow the bicycle tag on the RDM blog.

1 comment:

  1. That is extremely a grand post. This post contains valuable data which causes us a great deal. I have never observed such an incredible post. Your magnificent post can move a great deal and encourages us. I visit your site frequently and share with my companion. Best Vintage Bicycle

    ReplyDelete